Learn VSEPR molecular geometry and ace your next test!
- This game has been designed to help with memorization and recall of the five molecular geometries in Valence Shell Electron Pair Repulsion.
- The player has a short time limit to shoot as many molecular geometry models as possible.
- The game randomly selects a molecular geometry every ten seconds.
- The player is awarded five points if they shoot the correct molecular geometry at the right time. The player loses a point if the incorrect geometry is shot.
- The goal of the game is to earn as many points as possible during the time allowed for the game.